Coming This Weekend? Please Let us Know!
BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR
The gathering of God’s people is essential to the life of our church community. That’s why we’re eager to regather for worship. But we won’t proceed without care and compassion. Take a look at the precautions at the link below to learn how we plan to do our best to keep you safe and healthy.
Starting June 14, 2020: In Person + Online + House Parties
Current Gathering Plans & Precautions:
- Limited and Distanced Seating - Please let us know you're coming so that we can make the proper arrangements
- FaithKids will not be operating
- Activity packets will be provided
- Parents are encouraged to bring headphones and a device for your child to watch their lesson during the message
- Masks: We are asking that you wear masks as you enter/exit the building, as well as in all common areas such as hallways, lobbies, and restrooms. We will have a limited supply of masks available at each entrance.
- Coffee Shop will be closed
- Touchless Experience: Doors will be propped, offering boxes in lieu of buckets, no worship guides, etc.
- Sanitation Stations: Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Restrooms: Limited to just the church restrooms in the main lobby. Sanitizing spray available in each restroom.
For More Detailed Information, CLICK HERE for Pastor Matt's latest email update.
If you have any questions, please email